Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Science and God: Do They Mix?


I love to listen to John Lennox. 
His winsome, humble, yet brilliant mind captivates me and lifts my spirit.
.
I pray the next generation will produce more like him 
with similar ability to address the issues of the day in such a beautiful way. 

God, help me to better (though, of course, in a far simpler understanding) 
reflect the same type of humble, uplifting spirit, based on the unshakable strength
that comes from trust in a Loving, yet Powerful, Genius - what an understatement!, and Amazing Creator!

I cannot help but think about spending eternity with people like Dr. Lennox...
can you imagine exploring the never-ending realities God has created alongside people like this?

I did not have time to listen to the questions today at the end of the video, 
but the lecture is about 55 minutes long and is so worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment