Monday, March 28, 2016

Master's Monday: Just A Note :)

Dear all,

I just wanted to offer a quick apology for the highly sporadic nature of my posts over the last few weeks. A lot has been happening, as you will already know if you follow myself or Mom on Facebook! 

This past week I had an absolutely marvelous time showing my family around Oxford (and for that matter around most of south-central England!). We visited London, the Cotswolds, Windsor, and Nottingham, not to mention all the colleges, museums, parks, and restaurants that we checked out in Oxford! In addition to the amazing conversation time, it was such a joy to learn so much more about my temporary home here in the UK by sharing it with those nearest and dearest to my heart! I cannot get away from the overwhelming recognition—I am truly blessed beyond measure! I pray that I will never waste or take these blessings for granted. May I be ever willing to be used to build up His kingdom in whatever way He may choose.


All that said, I will return to more regular posting next week. Thanks for your patience during this less orderly period of time!

“For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.” (Eph. 3:14-19)

~ LaRae ~

No comments:

Post a Comment