Tuesday, June 30, 2015

LaRae About Her Duty



We sit on the couch. We have only a few hours left.

Tears trickle down her cheeks.

"Mama, our friends and family do understand I'm going because I believe it's my duty, right?"

"I'm confident of that, my dear."

She continued, "I don't want to leave any of you or go off without you. I don't want to miss camp. I'm doing it because I believe it will better prepare me to study the things I need to for all our benefit."

"I couldn't agree more, LaRae, and I'm totally at peace."

And so, our little missionary is flying over the ocean today, and we are busying ourselves with our own duties. She remains close at heart. We miss her, but being about our Father's business makes it all a beautiful thing.

All is well as we rest in His everlasting arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment