Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Technological Smorgasbord: Take in the truth; feast!



We are so blessed with modern technology and the Internet.
There are innumerable resources at our fingertips if we will just reach out and take them in.

As we drive, as we cook and bake, as we dust and clean the house, we can literally be taking in food for our souls all day long. (Not that we shouldn't have some quiet, times. Those are necessary as well.) But, I'm rejoicing today for the help I am receiving as I listen to videos like this on YouTube. I put my headphones on, hit play, stick it in my pocket and go about work that doesn't require mental concentration.

Thank you, Abba, for making man in Your image so that he explores, creates, learns, and grows in understanding! You are so good.

Hope you are feasting too!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment