Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Heart Remains



You Won't Let Go
by Michael W. Smith


No shadow comes
Without the light
Making a way

No raging storm
Can ever defy
One word of faith

My heart remains
Sure in the wind
Sure in the waves

You are the anchor for my soul
You won't let go
You won't let go
No matter what may come I know
You won't let go

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

No valley low
Changes the truth
So I'm not afraid

You hold me close
You lead me through
Light up the way

You are the anchor for my soul
You won't let go
You won't let go
No matter what may come I know
You won't let go
You won't let go

Neither life
Neither death
The highest high
The deepest depth
Nothin' can
Nothin' can separate

Neither tears
Neither trials
Certain as the sun will rise
 Nothin' can 
Nothin' can separate

Neither life
Neither death
The highest high
The deepest depth
Nothin' can separate
Nothin' can separate

Neither tears
Neither trials
Certain as the sun will rise
 Nothin' can 
Nothin' can separate

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

You are the anchor for my soul
You won't let go
You won't let go
No matter what may come I know
You won't let go
You won't let go

My heart remains
Sure in the winds
Sure in the waves

Always

No comments:

Post a Comment