Friday, August 22, 2014

What Is Intended: A Reminder



This is one of my favorite songs from a favorite album. I know, there are some of you who will not understand how Laura can possibly enjoy this style. You don't know me very well if that's the case. :)

It's okay. A lot of folks from my CHM background love Southern Gospel. I don't. Funny as it may seem to some, I was discouraged from listening to SG as a child. I'm happy for whatever helps you come before Abba to worship Him "in spirit and in truth."

If the words and the spirit of "Glorious Unfolding" don't evoke in you excitement and hope for what we have entrusted to Jesus, I'm truly sorry. This song inspires me, motivates me, and gives me a fresh reminder of good things to come! It helps me go about my housework with higher energy, a smile on my face, and a happy, hope-filled heart.

Pay close attention to the lyrics. Try to not let the "style" (if it is foreign to you) distract you from them. As you listen, may you be reminded of where we believers are headed, in spite of all the dark, sad, scary, disconcerting headlines these days!

I'm convinced we are headed for a Glorious Unfolding!

No comments:

Post a Comment