Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Summer Days



I am enjoying these summer days immensely, 
soaking up every moment with my girls.
I get tickled at LaRae and her study habits... I never know 
where I'm going to find her...


If you've read my blog for a long time, you probably remember these pictures...

LaRae, doing school in the baby carrier/stroller seat.

LaRae, reading her history or science text...upside down!
Of course, Rachelle has spent plenty of time on table tops as well... 
just not usually studying there. :)


I hope your summer days are full of together times with people you cherish and that you are 
finding joy and contentment as you pursue the one main thing that makes everything else splendid--a moment-by-moment relationship with God through Jesus Christ. I can testify... Jesus is the glue, the framework, the foundation of our happy family. He makes our relationships rich and fulfilling. Our individual commitment to follow His example has brought us to a point of deep joy and true pleasure. While we have wonderful times together throughout the week, the highlight of our days is Bible study together with our dear church family on Sundays and Wednesdays. Digging into the Word and seeking to better understand truth and eternally valuable things infuses everything else with meaning. 

I wish You HIM with all the good things only HE can give!

No comments:

Post a Comment