Friday, May 24, 2013

Crustless Quiche



For a long time I've made crustless quiche that we like pretty well, but I always thought it was a little dry.
I ran across another one this week that looked just a little different and thought I'd try it.
It was perfect!

Bacon Quiche

3 eggs
1-1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
Dash pepper
Bacon bits (equal to about 8 slices)
(I buy a bag of real bacon bits at Sam's that is super convenient.)
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

In a blender, combine eggs, milk and butter.
Add biscuit mix and pepper;
cover and process for 15 seconds.
Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
Top with bacon and cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.





No comments:

Post a Comment