Thursday, March 21, 2013

Purity and Refreshment


These pictures brought back memories of Rachelle's personality and how it
shined early on. She was tickling her daddy's feet here. ;)


She loved to make us laugh. What is more joyous than the laughter of an innocent child?
It's so uninhibited and pure.

Makes me want to (all the more) continue pursuing the innocence and purity of Christ.
I must take my mind to Him to dwell in Him.
I don't want the mental clutter of the world.
I refuse to feast on the empty entertainment they offer.
I refuse to be enslaved by anything they promote for filling the emptiness of my soul.

Every morning I awaken, a dry sponge.
But The Fountain refreshes!

~ And let him that is athirst come. 
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Rev 22:17)

 ~Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)

May you dwell in His purity and be refreshed daily by the words He speaks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this reminder! It is so easy to get caught up in the necessary things that life as a full time Wife-Mommy-Home-School Momma brings my way. Often I find myself drained. Who better to refill my soul than our Lord and Saviour who knows my needs much more than I could ever claim to know myself.
    Blessings to ya'll from another Laura
    P.S. Hope to see ya'll at IHC in a couple wks. Where does time go?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis