Monday, February 18, 2013

Church Family Valentine's Party 2013



We had such a lovely church-family Valentine's banquet Saturday evening.
LaRae was able to be home for a couple of days to enjoy it with us!

I am inadequate when it comes to parties; 
my brain turns off when it comes to party-planning,
and I am usually even reluctant to go to parties.

However, I'm blessed to have dear friends who are party-planning-pro's!
They add such spice to my life, 
and every time they plan a party,
I thoroughly enjoy it!



Thank you, Becca, for the beautiful decor!


Thank you, Julia, for the delicious food!


Thank you, also Julia, for planning the whole event 
and for all the other work you put into making it happen!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful....I too appreciate those sisters who have that certain touch...a way with making every occasion a most memorable one. We too had a lovely Valentine Banquet, thanks to the hard work of some special women in our church. Very nice photo of all of you....blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Shelley, it is a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you! Glad you too have pals who are party-planner-pro's! :)

      Delete