Friday, February 8, 2013

A Video Every American Should Watch

This video is SO worth taking the time to watch. If you wonder why I home-schooled our girls, if you wonder why our nation has gone terribly wrong over the past century, if you wonder why I will not let my liberal friends rest--always questioning the direction they are helping our nation go, please watch this. I pray it helps some of my "liberal-leaning" friends reconsider what they have come to embrace as "truth."

Agenda: Grinding America Down

Because I care,

 

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Laura in your efforts to inform all of us. I watched this and will encourage my children to do the same.

    Gloria Snelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Powerful, thought provoking, and startling. May God help us to turn back to Him.

    ReplyDelete