Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Day and a Trip to Colorado

My dear dad and mom

Two of my favorite men;
my brother and my sweetheart

The girls with Uncle Keith

Christmas morning at our house...

We love to learn. Some of us watched a history lesson
from the Teaching Company on Christmas day.


Curt's mother, Curt, and his sister, Carma;
We all had a relaxing and refreshing day together,
and other friends joined us for supper.
 
The day after Christmas we flew to Durango, CO to ski a day
and ride the Durango/Silverton historic train.
We met a couple friends and had an enjoyable time.

LaRae and Rachelle waiting on our first flight
 

Me and Curt at the airport
 
the skiers




The free gondola ride from Mountain village to Telluride.


The train...

Such beauty!

Curt and the girls checking out the train

The four of us... in a slightly distorted photo... on the train.
I've got to figure out how to keep this from happening with my little travel camera.
 
 
I pray your Christmas celebration was filled with memories to cherish!
 


1 comment:

  1. Just lovely...you have a beautiful family and home....blessings

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis