Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Breathe Life!

 
I have seen you, Jeshua!
 
I must hear You speak again and again!
 
Like steel slabs--
 
Opinions press,
 
They would suffocate!
 
I Resist.
 
Push back.
 
Turn away.
 
Run to a safe place.
 
I listen for Your voice...
 
You. Speak...

 Peace.
 
Focus.
 
Hope!
 
Life!
 
The. Breath. You. Give. Flows.
 
May others see You, hear You, breathe You!
 
"If anyone wants to do his will, he will know whether my teaching is from God or I speak on my own. A person who speaks on his own is trying to win praise for himself; but a person who tries to win praise for the one who sent him is honest, there is nothing false about him." (John 7:17-18 CJB)
 
"Yeshua stood and cried out, 'If anyone is thirsty, let him keep coming to me and drinking! Whoever puts his trust in me, as the Scripture says, rivers of living water will flow from his inmost being!' " (John 7:37-38 CJB)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment