Friday, July 6, 2012

May My Words and My Thoughts



May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be acceptable in your presence,
ADONAI, my Rock and Redeemer.
~Psalms 19:15

I have posted yet another response on Jesus: The Alternative to Legalism.
It is my continual prayer that my readers will understand the words I write are from a heart that seeks truth and a will that is resolved to walk in it no matter what it costs me.
I can do no less when I look at HIS example.

 "By and by, when I look on His face, I'll wish I had given Him more..."
 An old song which I heard my mother sing many times in my youth.

Have a blessed weekend.

I wish you Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Laura;

    As you know, I've not been able to follow the very long discussion on the question you posed over a month ago. However, recently I've been able to pick back up into some of the discussion and I've felt the sting for you at some of the personal attacks on your character. No one in their right mind would continue under such attack unless they felt truly compelled at the hope of helping others and coming to a better understanding of truth themselves. I know you to be that kind of person and I admire that in you. I'm afraid I don't have the stamina myself to face such censure. It certainly has me reevaluating my committment to truth and helping others. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia. I certainly hope this exchange helps someone.

      Delete