Monday, May 21, 2012

Rachelle's Last YO Concert for the Season


We had a lovely weekend. LaRae took Rachelle to Youth Orchestra rehearsal on Saturday, so Curt and I got to work in the yard and garden together all day long. Working all day beside my best friend is a rare and special occurrence at this point in life!


We had a lovely group of twenty friends and family who came to Rachelle's St. Louis Symphony Youth Orchestra concert yesterday afternoon. It meant so much to her to have that loving support. Thanks, dear ones! Even two of my mother's sisters were able to make it. It was so good to see Aunt Betty and Aunt Mildred.


Love my girls so much; I owe Abba more than I can ever pay for all the good things in my life.
It is so worth heeding HIS words: Pay attention, and listen to the words of the wise; apply your heart to my knowledge; for it is pleasant to keep them deep within you; have all of them ready on your lips. I want your trust to be in ADONAI; this is why I'm instructing you about them today. I have written you worthwhile things full of good counsel and knowledge.
(Pro 22:17-20)

No comments:

Post a Comment