Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Love What Jesus Is


I love what Jesus is
I cherish what He gives
Both in this life
And the life that is to come

I love the things He said
How He taught and what He did
And my greatest goal in life is to be His

I love Him
I love Him
I love Him
I love my Lord

I love what Jesus is
I cherish what He gives
Both in this life
And the life that is to come

I love the things He said
How He taught and what He did
And my greatest goal in life is to be His

My greatest goal in life is to be His

© 2002 Laura Bailey Ferguson


 "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."
 ~2Corinthians 4:6

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for awhile... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless! Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you find my blog helpful, Jenn. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete