Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Energy of Youth

 LaRae is enjoying being outside after a long rigorous first year at college... in which, by the way--since some have wondered how she did--she made straight A's. Well, one A- each semester. I'm pretty amazed at her. Most of all though, I'm overjoyed because she has completely dedicated her life to God. That commitment is what motivates her to do her best at whatever she tries.


Tiny tomato plants getting a start...

 We finally (after this shot) got the fence all mended and turned on to keep hungry critters looking elsewhere for food!

 Another reason I'm enjoying having LaRae home! :)


 My sister-in-law and her husband have three cherry trees on their new property.






 
We picked over a gallon this week, and today LaRae plans to make jelly.
I love all that youthful energy! Rachelle has three of her five exams behind her, but is still very busy preparing for the last two and finishing up another 12-chapter novel before we go to a writer's conference in late June. So, her energies are mainly still having to be channeled to the books. :)

It's time for me to go water my flower garden!
Enjoy this gorgeous spring day!

  This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
(Psa 118:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment