Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Taste of Forever



This is one of my favorite songs from the 1980's.
I sang it on my I Wish You Jesus recording.
Some of you may remember it...

How true it is; as I bow my heart before the throne of God, things continue to get clearer,
 and I have an ever-increasing taste of what it just might be like to spend forever with my
Loving Creator.

What joy!

A few of you have said, "I'm missing your posts, Laura."
I really am sorry I'm not posting more.
It seems I'm overwhelmed with a variety of interests lately.
I'm trying to reach out more to friends, helping, providing meals, etc.; I'm listening to talk radio since we are in an election year that is so critically important,
and as I'm encouraging others to do a better job at whatever tasks they are struggling with,
I'm driven to improve myself!

Funny how that works, huh?

Today I'm doing the Murphy's Oil soap job on all my oak cabinets, doors, and trim.

I pray this song will inspire you and encourage you to tackle your duties, which are certainly a part of doing HIS will, keeping your heart before HIS throne.

I wish you Jesus, my dear readers,


 

1 comment:

  1. I remember listening to your recording while doing green beans on the porch at the farm. Your group had just been through and mom and dad purchased the recording. Murphy's Oil soap also brings back good memories...I hate the smell of the stuff but it was part of housecleaning! (and still is) Blessings on you during these busy days.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis