Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Celebration






We enjoyed Thanksgiving Day to the fullest!
We had seventeen dear friends (the eternal kind!) and family join us for the day.
Delicious food was enjoyed by people with grateful hearts,
and inspiring, meaningful conversation filled every moment of our day!

Our guests seemed to enjoy my simple decorating efforts...
I really didn't spend much time and spent no money this year.
(That's exciting!)
It was a joy-filled day.

Of course, having LaRae around for four and one-half days was pretty spectacular too!

~Thank You, Abba, for precious friends and family who love You above all else.

3 comments:

  1. Your dining room is worthy of a magazine photo shoot...beautiful...I love your wonderful table..one such as that would seat my children and grandchildren altogether..Oh,but where would I put it :)
    Glad your Thanksgiving day was lovely.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table setting! I like how you creatively put the leaves on the light. Glad you all enjoyed a beautiful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Shelley and Becca, for your warm comments. Blessings abundant!

    ReplyDelete