Friday, November 4, 2011

Better Than Life


Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart. For Thy lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Thy truth. ~Psa 26:2-3

How precious is Thy lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Thy wings. They drink their fill of the abundance of Thy house; And Thou dost give them to drink of the river of Thy delights. For with Thee is the fountain of life; In Thy light we see light. O continue Thy lovingkindness to those who know Thee, And Thy righteousness to the upright in heart. ~Psa 36:7-10

Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth will continually preserve me. ~Psa 40:11

The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life. ~Psa 42:8

Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise Thee. ~Psa 63:3


May His lovingkindness drench your days in joy!


2 comments:

  1. I just recently discovered your blog, and have found such inspiration from it. Thank you for your transparency and wisdom. I am a young mom of a 16 month old daughter, hoping and praying for more little ones, and I just ache sometimes for mentors. Of the many blogs I have "discovered," I believe that yours has been the most beneficial in its intellectual honesty and biblical foundation. I enjoy your intellectual presentation---it feeds a need in my life that has been empty for some time.

    I wish there were some way to contact you personally, maybe via email? I don't find it easy to be transparent when I know lots of people are reading, but if you had any interest, I would love to share some thoughts with you that your recent postings have prompted. I so appreciate seeing successful parents and learning from them, and I just feel like I could sit at your feet. I have no desire to take a lot of your time, (I have very little extra time myself with a wee girlie) but would it be possible at all for you to email me at chrisnkezia@gmail.com, just to let me know how to contact you personally. I understand if you don't choose to do that. I have a little bit of a blog you could check if you want to know who I am. It is chrisandkezia.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you, but understand if it is asking too much. You will continue to bless me just by posting your helpful messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email, Kezia. Hopefully, it went through. Thank you, again, for your comment.

    ReplyDelete