Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hope for All


No matter what we've done or what we've been, if we come to Jesus in humble broken repentance--reaching out to Him for forgiveness, restoration, and healing--our testimony can be:

He has relieved me in my distress
For He has brought to me forgiveness
He has put gladness in my heart
I rest peacefully
I dwell in safety
~Psalm 4 (my paraphrase)


Whenever a pot he made came out imperfect, the potter took the clay and made another pot with it, in whatever shape suited him.

 ~Jer 18:4



Look! You,... are the same in my hand as the clay in the potter's hand.

 ~Jer 18:6

2 comments:

  1. Praise God....he is the potter I am the clay. He's still working on me,to make me what I ought to be :)
    Such a lovely post...thanks for sharing.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, we are all just cracked pots. The difference is.....who owns the pot?

    ReplyDelete