Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning Prayer



ADONAI, you have probed me, and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I stand up, you discern my inclinations from afar, you scrutinize my daily activities. You are so familiar with all my ways that before I speak even a word,
ADONAI, you know all about it already. (Psa 139:1-4 CJB)

Examine me, God, and know my heart; test me, and know my thoughts.
See if there is in me any hurtful way, and lead me along the eternal way. (Psa 139:23-24 CJB)


Thanking HIM this morning that HE knows me and  HE cares about me!

Why?

 I guess HE'S just like that. Maybe someday I'll more fully understand...
For now, I'm deeply grateful. Sensing that HE knows about and cares for me shapes my life,
moment by moment.

Thanks You, Father.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! That has been our memory verse the past week. A passage dear to my heart. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete