Monday, February 1, 2010

LaRae at IMEA All-State

I am so excited to be able to post the first video clip on my blog! Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law, Carma, who took this clip on her iPhone at LaRae's IMEA All-State Honors Orchestra concert this weekend!

The clip is from the last selection the orchestra played; a beautiful little Haitian piece. The orchestra played extremely difficult music before they got to this one. We enjoyed it all so much!

We're thankful LaRae had this opportunity once again this year... she has worked very hard to develop the skill it takes to perform at this level.

video

I'll post some more still shots as time allows. We all four went to Peoria for the Wed. through Saturday event. It was an enjoyable time.

BTW, LaRae is the violinist on the far left. She was thrilled to make exactly the same chair she made last year!

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I spotted LaRae immediately.... !! I think I hear her too... she's obviously the best one there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Wish I could have heard it all.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis