Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Workday


Yesterday I picked three of my Gerber Daisies. I put them in a favorite vase--a Frappuccino bottle--and set them on the counter. A few hours later I noticed my youngest had added some fresh picks from her flower garden. I am ever reminded of the love our Creator has for us. He made things like this for us to enjoy.
Aren't you glad?
I woke up this morning with lots of energy, so I decided to clean all my first floor windows (on the outside.) I'm tellin' ya, if you have lots of windows, go to Lowe's and buy the window cleaning kit with the squeegee and all. It really makes the job SO MUCH easier!
It prevents streaks, and you get done faster.
I cleaned 29 windows in less than two hours. After posting these pictures, I realized, yikes! We need to power-wash the soffiting! Yoohoo, Curt! Come to think of it, there goes my clean, streak-free windows. : (


By the way, is anybody in the market for a Wild Blue satellite dish for high speed internet? We have one (below) for sale.
Then, I was motivated to get some weeding done. Look at this pile of weeds! It's a shame, I know, but I'm not much of a gardener when the horse flies and beetles are buzzing around my head. Now that the crisp cooler air is settling in, the beetles are gone, and the horse flies are less in number, you'll find me out there more. Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I am so very glad!! :-)

    Thanks for the window tip! We don't have many windows, but I might still look into a kit.

    ReplyDelete