Saturday, October 6, 2007

John Case Passed Away

With saddened hearts we remember a friend.
He passed away this morning at 2:30 AM.

Cathy, John, Catrina, and Jacelyn, we
are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are
with you in this time of agony.

So young, so sudden, so unexpected...

I Thessalonians, 4:14
If we believe that Jesus died and rose again,
even so God will bring with Him those who
have fallen asleep in Jesus...For God has
destined us to obtain salvation through our Lord
Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether
we are awake or asleep, we may live together with
Him.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart has been so sad all day for Cathy and the rest of the family. Thanks for that beautiful promise. I read that scripture in my devotions on the morning of my open heart surgery. What comfort! It's a win/win situation when we know Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious promise "to live together with HIM"!! There's definately MORE TO THIS LIFE!!! And our hearts go out to the Case family, as well !! May God hold them near!!

    Learned of another friend who passed away yesterday as well. Also learned that another friend, a young mother who has cancer, is not doing well physically. My heart has been broken! I'm so glad we can TRUST JESUS; the ONE who knows all about it, loves each one passionately, and can see what I can't!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out about John in Sunday School yesterday. The family is in our prayers.
    I had just talked to his cousin about him at the wedding last weekend. So sad.

    ReplyDelete