Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mornings


I love mornings. Never saw them when I was younger. But, oh the freshness of morning. The silent rising sun brings a fresh new start. The newly made list of "to dos" lies on the counter ready to be put to use. I have so much to be thankful for: my health, my home, my family and friends, and most of all, my Heavenly Father. His love and influence through Jesus makes everything else work as it should. Well,...as I apply His wisdom to my life, always considering the fact that we're in a fallen world. That is, of course, another story.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, I'm Heather, Laura Hausman's sister. These blogs help my lonely missionary's heart, for I feel like my friends have dropped in for a visit. =)
    Cute family pics and nice comments. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOUR BROTHER FOR THE STREAMING AUDIO OF IHC...IT WAS SO RICH TO US!! God bless you!
    http://dickinsonfam.blogspot.com/
    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    I am thoroughly enjoying these blogs too! I'm certain, being far away from "home" as you are, they are a special blessing. I look forward to spending some time reading about your days and thoughts also! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious family as you serve there in Columbia.
    Kind regards,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up early this morning reading blogs! (Fam is still in bed, and I don't feel so guilty this way!) :-) I'm enjoying your blog -- Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I wish I could agree with you about mornings!! lol It seems it is still such a struggle for me to wake up! Once I am awake, though, I like mornings!
    I've enjoyed your blogs and pictures! Can't wait to see you again!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete